Raw African Shea Butter 100% PREMIUM Organic Unrefined Pure Natural Ghana BULK
ALL SIZES AVAILABLE!
Organic African Shea Butter
Ivory / Yellow
100% Raw | Pure & Natural
Choose Type / Weight of Butter From Drop Down Menu
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree.
It is usually ivory in color when raw, with more processed versions being white in color.
It can be yellow when a root is added to it. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
It offers UV protection (SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
- Organic Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter very creamy, clean and Soft o the highest Quality.
- Comes in a Temper proof jar protected from light which is known to alter the quality of Shea butter
- This Shea Butter is 100% Free of impurities, Bacteria Free and uniform Ivory.
- Filtered and creamy Shea butter.
- Helps heal burns, scars, stretch marks and bruises.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.
- Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, thinning out, fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps aid with scalp of dandruff.
- Prevents irritation, and restores natural skin luster after shaving.
- Helps with dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot.
- Firms up aging skin and help treat wrinkles.
- Helps with arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches.
- Naturally contains vitamins A and E.